This weekend Chris and I stayed home in Appleton... I know, it's a shocker....you can pick your jaw up off the floor now! Actually we were home this weekend but didn't really stay here the whole time.
Caught a flick Friday night, and played with the pup. LoBear, if you remember this, got a toy from Grandma and Grandpa Casey for Christmas and loved the crud out of it... literally, the stuffing was coming out of it. Time for a new one and I'll have you all know I did not purchase this pretty pink dragon, it was all her softy of a father!
She pretty much brings it everywhere with her, including bed and nap time.
Anyway, Saturday Chris and I planned a road trip to Prairie Du Sac, WI. There is a restaurant/cafe there that Chris frequents often when traveling through the area for work. Two years ago I had gone with him and there food is so good and they have gelato! Major weakness of mine! We called Chris' sister Jenny and her new squeeze Casey to see if they wanted to meet us there for lunch, as it turns out there were already planning a trip to pumpkin pick with Casey's family in Prairie Du Sac! Turned out perfect. Here's a pic of the new love birds after lunch at The Blue Spoon.
If you are ever passing through the area or visiting the Wollersheim Winery we highly recommend you make a stop across the river to The Blue Spoon Cafe.
Lastly, Sunday was our day to relax and enjoy a little anniversary treat together. Went to church, picked up some hot ham sandwiches for brunch then went to the spa where I got a really nice facial and Chris got a massage, ice cream afterward (yes, two days in a row, don't judge), and finishing today with the Brewers game this afternoon and Packers game tonight....I love the fall!

Gracie has gone through three or four of these dragons (haha the biggest one though) She loved them too :)
ReplyDelete