Sunday, October 23, 2011

We're Having a Baby!!

Chris and I are happy to announce we are growing our family! We're expecting and 12 weeks along! We couldn't be scared and thrilled at the same time. We would like to continue using this blog as a way to keep all of our family and friends up to date with the happenings of our lives. This is an extremely exciting time for us and we want to share it with you all!


It's been so hard keeping this all a secret and I've been writing blog posts over the last few months but not posting them. We didn't want to forget a minute of this. I've finally released them all! I hope you enjoy reading about this time in our lives as much as we love living it!

Love you all,
Ashlee & Chris

Before the News

BTN March

BTN April

BTN May

BTN June

BTN July

BTN August

WE DID IT!!

8 Weeks +

9 Weeks +

10 Weeks +

11 Weeks +

12 Weeks +


1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhhh! Congrats you two! That is sooooo exciting! Happy thoughts of a smooth pregnancy. :)

    ReplyDelete