June, 2011
I went to the doctor on Thursday for a scheduled appointment. I brought up some questions I had about trying to conceive and told her we have been trying now for 7 months with at least 4 well timed months in there. You know what her response was.... "Well at your age I wouldn't be concerned if you went an entire year". AT MY AGE?!?! WTF! I just turned 26!?! What, just because I'm not an 18yr old fertile mertile....really? Who gets PG at 18 anymore, except for those cracked up kids on MTV shows like 16 and Pregnant? I'd like to point out to my future children, if you get PG or get a girl PG at 18yrs old you're not going to want to answer to your mother, I'm just saying. Who knows, maybe times will change... just as they always do.
So I had a chat with some friends last night and one asked if I had used any ovulation prediction kits(OPK) yet. My answer is no, I've kind of been against using them. I wanted to keep this whole process simple, relaxed and natural. Although, I have been recording my temperature every day in order to predict ovulation so isn't that already a little bit of a cheat? So from our conversation I more or less realized that we now have all these great resources to aid in this process and not make it so stressful, so why am I not using them. Why am I not doing everything we can to achieve our goal?
June 23rd, 2011
Longest...Month...Ever...and still no dice...next month I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment