Thursday, September 29, 2011

2nd Anniversary + New Camera!

Our 2nd anniversary this year fell on a Monday. If you're following along with my posts you have already seen that we spent the weekend celebrating the marriage of Vic and Jason! We both worked on Monday and when I came back from work we planned a nice dinner out. There were flowers waiting for me and in our true style....instead of a card... Chris bought me an US weekly magazine, got to love him! We tried a new restaurant in town called Bella Vita, obviously Italian, everything was great.

We decided a day together with maybe some spa services was way better than gifts; so that will be coming up sometime soon. Here is my sneaky way of seeing how often my own hubs checks in to read the blog....I have a little extra something up my sleeve for our anniversary...a late gift you could say. We'll see how long it takes him to start questioning me about it, don't tell!

On another note, we finally heard from the camera doctor. They had told us we would have to submit the camera FOUR TIMES before they would consider it a lemon and let us buy a new one. We were only on round two. They called earlier this week and let us know they will be giving an in store credit towards the purchase of a new camera. Happy day! I loved, loved, loved our camera, it took great quality photos for a point and shoot and was nice and compact enough for taking anywhere. Although I am always on the look out for good deals to get a DSLR camera too and Chris took that as I really wanted a DSLR not my point and shoot to begin with. Either way, I'm still undecided but chances are we are going to use the credit and upgrade to an even better camera. I'm pretty excited! Not sure yet if it's going to be a DSLR or another point and shoot. We'll see, either way keep an eye out for some better photos to return to the blog! I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment