Sunday, October 23, 2011

BTN: August

August 17th, 2011
Mini update on my sisters-in-law...

Jax is doing very well, she feels great, heart beat is strong, and Miss Ella is kicking and dancing up a storm. That's her name by the way, I suppose I haven't written anything about my sisters since finding out what they are having. Tony and Jax are obviously having a little girl, to be named Ella Leigh Wendorf. Tony is in so much trouble!

Tim and Sarah are having their second boy, they have picked out a name but are keeping it a secret until he's born. I do believe they said the middle name will be Joseph after Sarah's dad. Kellan's middle name is Michael, after Chris' dad. Sarah has been doing fairly well this time around. Although just last week she took her glucose test and failed, which means she needed to take the 3 hour test. She failed that one as well and was diagnosed with gestational diabetes. Her due date has been moved up a week to roughly Oct 15th to help prevent the baby from getting to big. We are all hoping her blood pressure stays down this time around and she has a safe finish to the pregnancy.

As for me, I'm just trying to take it easy and keep my stress level low. I had acupuncture done on Monday to hopefully help. Chris and I bought a coupon for a 50 minute massage and an acupuncture session. Not sure if it will be something I'll continue but it was sure fun to try something new. Very interesting and different all in one!


August 22nd, 2011
A few weeks back I did a detox cleanse. A very attainable one, hardly any restrictions and defiantly no nasty drinks or pills to take. I did it to help with the groggy feeling I have every morning and carry with me throughout the day. I focused on this cleanse during the two weeks I could guarantee I was not PG. Now that I've been off of the cleanse I've been losing nearly a pound every day. Typically I would be jumping for joy over the weight lose but honestly, I haven't a clue what's going on! I've been eating ribs, burgers, pizza...you name it. All in much smaller portions but still. I thought maybe this was a hopeful sign that I've got something special growing inside that's eating everything up as fast as I can shove it in! Not likely, but a thought.

August 24th, 2011
Major aversion to the smell of permanent markers today, major! I just thought my sales rep used a strong marker but another co-worker, Elizabeth, came over to my desk and I asked her if the sheet smelled strong or if it was just me! Her reply with no delay what-so-ever, "ARE YOU PREGNANT!?! I have very strong sense of smell and this does not smell that bad! I went out to dinner with a friend of mine who exclaimed the hand sanitizer in the bathroom was the strongest smelling stuff ever, and the next day she took a PG test and it was positive!" Wow, what could I say to that....I lied....I'm a liar! I quickly responded with "Not a chance" while in my head I was thinking...oooooo maybe! 2 days until we test!

No comments:

Post a Comment