Sunday, October 23, 2011

BTN: March


March 2011 - Stress!?!&@!
If someone would have told me someday I was going to give a pretty big darn about having a baby and that it would mean I needed to relax and not be so stressed all the time...

I would not have become an Interior Designer! I mean seriously...even on a calm day I'm stressed!

It seems there is a wonderful trend starting... headaches... every month on cue. Not sure if it's because I'm stressed or if it has something to do with no longer being on the pill. That's how often I'm stressed...and five months later I still can't tell the difference!

Maybe it's just today, lots going on at work, it's snowing another 4-6", and once again Chris is out of town....and if that snow plow blocks up the end of my driveway one more time I'm going to lose it!

Grr...


March 2011 - Running Hard...or not...
Tried going for a run last night since I need to keep training for the 5K's in April. The first set felt great, then everything hit me like a brick wall, my stomach was not having it. I cut the run short and walked the rest of the way home with no will power to run again.

I still have a couple days or so until we can test to see if we are pregnant and I'm not sure if you can feel like crud this soon, but if so, I'm feeling it...or I'm feeling my usual monthly suffering....who knows!?


March 20th, 2011
Just good old fashion monthly suffering....

"Every day is a new beginning, stay away from what might have been and look at what can be" ~Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment