Sunday, October 23, 2011

9 Weeks +

Ekkk...we're not sure how much longer we can keep this secret in. Most of our family and friends know by this point but we're not sharing anything with the worldwide web until we've told work. Lord knows things can spread like wildfire!

On another note, I've still been feeling pretty good. Nausea is at a low and hopefully on it's way out all together. Mostly though I'm having trouble sleeping....I go by the name of Goldilocks...too hot, too cold, too many pillows, no enough pillows, no pillows....move it over Chris...out of my way Lola! Speaking of Lola, I launched our poor baby off the bed while she was in a dead sleep! Straight kicked her out while I was asleep!  I felt so bad! She didn't yelp or cry so I assumed nothing is wrong, but she refused to come back up on the bed the rest of the night. She has since stayed pretty far away from my feet and has even taken to sleeping between Chris and I now instead of on my side.

My bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment