Sunday, October 23, 2011

10 Weeks +

Not much of anything new to say this week. I'm still feeling really good, forgetting some days that I'm even prego.  Sleeping at night has continued to get harder and Lo-Bear is not loving it. She would usually be right at my side and now I catch her there ever so often but otherwise she sleeps by Chris, under the bed or by my feet. Not sure yet if she is starting to realize something is going on or if I'm just moving around too much for her taste. So high maintenance.

Other than that just some general sluggishness (<-- is that even a word?) and fatigue... oh the fun!

Oh yeah! I almost forget (not hard to do these days)! I started taking some bump pictures! I had to dig out our old camera as we are still dealing with the situation of the other one, so the quality is not the best, but it will do!  I'm not showing yet, or at least not anything anyone would speculate about. I can see and feel the difference in the way clothes fit. I'll explain the story behind the background another time. Enjoy!

                                                     10 weeks + 1 Day


No comments:

Post a Comment