May - 2011
Not much to say for May. I've been extremely busy at work which has turned into far too many "high stress" days than I'd like. After telling a close friend the other day that I needed to head into work on Sunday he looked me in the eye and said "You know that's no way to live"....yeah I most certainly do, but right now, there's no other option.
On the baby front, nothing new to report quite yet. Just hiding our plans more and more from friends and family. Went to a wedding last night, I was the "designated driver". I've been breaking out a lot more since having to get off of my acne medication. I have some new stuff that is safe during pregnancy but it's just not quite strong enough. My mom noticed the other day and proceed to ask me if that stuff was safe to use when pregnant or would I have to get off of that? Geez Mom! You're making me think you know something is up!
Our family has stopped by to visit a lot lately and I usually just need to hide anything baby related in a drawer, but my parents stopped by the other day while Chris and I were gone...I hid everything in the folded towels in our master bath closet. Not that my parents would snoop, but just to be safe. What if they got to the house and both really had to use the restroom? One of them would go use the master and more than likely see the basal thermometer by the bedside....and I just think it's fun to write down all the stuff I think I'm being sneaky about it, so we can look back on it later!
May 19th - 2011
No dice, finding out this time was especially hard. I stayed home this weekend missing, for the first time in years, the Port Edwards All Town Rummage Sale. I just really needed some "me" time and time to relax. Next month...
No comments:
Post a Comment