Tuesday, April 3, 2012
35 Weeks + Maternity Photos
Just over 30 days to go....days....yeah it's getting that close I'm starting to count days instead of weeks!
I'm still feeling pretty good, I just get tired very easily. I did some washing last weekend of Sloane's crib sheets, bobby covers, changing pad covers, blankets and most of her newborn clothes. I told Chris that if he doesn't like folding MY laundry he is going to hate folding Sloane's.
His response "Yeah, but they're tiny."
Not sure what that means to him but if I catch him complaining I'm going to remind him, "they're tiny"!
As for the backdrop fabric, this is the last for March, on to April showers! I've come to the conclusion that without feeling in my hands this blanket will not likely be started until after Little Miss has arrived. I've got lots of ideas though.
Speaking of ideas, how does one fold such tiny cute socks and still be able to see which ones are which so I use them? I'm in organization mode in the nursery, along with completion mode. I'm hoping to have things wrapped up in the next couple weeks so I can post pictures.
Lastly, a few weeks back we had our wonderful and talented friend Em of Mphotography shoot maternity photos for us! You might remember Em's work from our family pictures taken in Oct 2010, love her and her work. She has a way of making you feel awesome while shooting so you have your biggest and best smile. Here are a few of our favorites from that day....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









Lovely maternity pictures! I found your blog through Kath's and I just had to comment. I'm 37 weeks today and I can so relate to your stretch mark picture in your last post-- that looks exactly like mine. I too tried to battle them with lots of cocoa butter since the beginning, but it seems those things just come no matter what. Good luck to you in your last weeks!! The end is in sight. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Elena! I hope everything has been great with your pregnancy as well and good luck to you too! Won't be long!
Delete