**30 Days and Counting - Don't forget to vote on the poll!**
Results so far: 10 votes for MORE
7 votes for LESS
2 votes for SAME as Mom and Dad
Results so far: 10 votes for MORE
7 votes for LESS
2 votes for SAME as Mom and Dad
Any who, all is well, belly size is still spot on, Sloane's position was great, she's still up higher. My suspicions were confirmed the itty bitty something I've been pushing out of my ribs recently is indeed her little booty. I thought foot as first, but nope...I'm getting butt bumped! Try saying that five times fast.
Also, my work threw us a shower yesterday! It was a surprise and they got me good. Details to come when a certain someone who I know reads this blog gets me the pictures she took ;) You know who you are!
No comments:
Post a Comment