Saturday, April 21, 2012

38 Weeks +

Friday was our last doctors appointment with random doctors. Unfortunately they were very behind and rushed, so it was a very straight forward appointment, get us in(after a 30 minute wait) and get us out (10 minutes in the room). Not something enjoyable to deal with when you're counting down the days. Anyway, there has been no change from last week. Still 2cm dilated and Sloane still has yet to drop. The doctor did say though that her sitting up higher really doesn't mean much of anything, I could go into labor tonight or two weeks from now. Oh thanks Doc for the wealth of knowledge! Sloane's heartbeat was between 130-140bpm and I'm measuring 38 inches.


What do you think? 7lbs 4oz? LoBear just got a shave down this past week. She's such a skinny mini! I swear I didn't plan on taking this picture, but usually she stays upstairs and this week she wanted to help out. How could I deny her!?!

As for how I'm feeling these days...in general, pretty good. For the past two weeks Sloane's head has been hanging out on a nerve and every time she shifts it pinches and sends a wave of pain through my whole body. I have not experienced the foot in the ribs, but would take that over this pain any day. She moves so often! My hands are now numb essentially all day and night, it will be nice to be done with that after delivery. And just to add to the complain-fest I'm having here right now my back and feet ache all the time. I discovered that what skills Chris completely lacks in back massage, he ten times over makes up for it in a foot massage. I'll take what I can get!

We are finishing the nursery tonight and will hopefully have pictures posted tomorrow! Keep an eye out for that post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment