Time to look back at 2011 and these 10 posts pretty much some it up. BABY was on the brain! Check out all the links below for any posts you may have missed through out the year, or if you just want to take a trip down memory lane with us!
January - Super Bowl XLV Champions!
Okay, so not ever post is about the baby, we needed to keep some room in there for the Packers! We would love a repeat again in 2012!
March - Chris' TN Golf Trip
The one and only post written by Chris this year. I'll get him to write more yet!
April - The Official Results are In!!
This year together with the Wendorf side of the family we completed a 5K race. This was the first race for everyone and they all did so great!
April - Before the News: April
I think this month collectively had the funniest events of our baby adventures! Too funny!
May - Mother's Day in Chicago
Lot's of great memories from this trip and would love to make it a tradition to keep up with. Maybe this upcoming May might not be the best, especially if I'm over due for any reason! Bonus if I'm early, it's never too early for our little lady to have her first shopping experience in Chicago!
August - WE DID IT!!
Yeah, the title kind of says it all.
October - Growing Fast
The introduction of our new niece and nephew
October - We're Having a Baby!
Again, the title says it all.
October - 13 Weeks +
I like this post because of the memories that came with Chris' 32nd birthday. It was an awesome marathon meal!
December - Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice
It's a Girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment