Monday, January 16, 2012

24 Weeks + Lola, Sloane & New Poll

Arriving soon... Miss Sloane Michaela Casey!! That's our little ladies name, we can't wait to meet her!

We had a doctors appointment last week and Baby Sloane and Mama are doing great. Her heart rate was 160bpm and she's measuring (or I'm measuring) right on. Apparently I'm gaining weight right on as well, but seriously, I'm really starting to feel huge... see for yourself!



On another note, just in case any of you are wondering how Lola is doing with all this, she's been great. If she knows something is going on she's not showing it yet. Around the holidays she got to listen to Ella cry and watch me feed Keegan. Thankfully the crying didn't seem to phase her and she sat on my lap while I fed Keegan like a good girl. The only problem we're having, if we could even call it a problem, is Lola seems to think that the babies activity mats and boppy pillows are just different types of beds for her....

Thank goodness she's hypoallergenic!




Lastly, the fun stuff! Time for a new poll! Chris and I were both born 6lbs 7oz (yes please, I'll have one of those from the menu) here's hoping history repeats itself. While we're waiting Chris and I figured out LoBear is 6lbs 14oz... will Sloane weigh more or less than our current little love!?



No comments:

Post a Comment