Saturday, January 7, 2012

23 Weeks +

Well January's fabric seemed a lot more reasonable when I selected it back in October, but looking out the window these days, not so much! What a funky winter we've been having. 49 degrees in January...in Wisconsin.. seriously!?! Don't get me wrong,  I'm certainly not complaining, there has been a lot less snow to shovel (knock on wood).


My belly seems to have really taken off in the last two weeks and I can for sure now feel our little ladies twists, turns and kicks. I thought hearing her heartbeat was the best thing ever but those kicks, letting us know she's still happy in there, is hands down the best thing ever! She must take after her daddy though because she's most active in the morning. She makes it that much harder to get out of bed now because all I want to do is stay there and feel her wiggle around. Then of course I get hungry...

They say she can hear us in there which means Chris and I have some work to do on our sailor accents. On the other hand, I got some sweet advice from a friend of ours to sing to our little one. Her son still responds to the song he shares with just mommy. Our little lady kicks around when I sing, but I'm pretty sure it's because she's not a fan of my singing voice! Oh well, she gets what she gets!

1 comment:

  1. Megan would stick her ear bud in her belly button to get some music to Fischer before he came out. Hoping it pays off later when he is a genius on the piano and sings like a bird!!! love ya, Em

    ReplyDelete