Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Round Two: 18 Weeks +

The last 2-3 weeks have gone by so fast, further adding to my absentmindedness about being pregnant. My hips made it through the move, but when we discovered we didn't have a microwave I nearly died not being able to heat up my heating pad. It's all good thanks to Auntie J and the extra microwave she had lying around :) My 20 week appointment is scheduled for Dec 3rd and we'll be having our anatomy scan the same day!  So excited to see if our next addition to the family will be a boy or girl! Sloane's vote still weighs heavy on the baby sister side. I however still imagine a little boy in there and have caught myself talking to and calling "him" my little man.  On the other hand, I'm carrying very similar to Sloane and uber, super high and wide. I also had dreams with Sloane about her being a boy, and we all know how that turned out... so... who knows!? 2 weeks and counting down! Can't wait!





No comments:

Post a Comment