Sunday, November 2, 2014

Round Two: 16 Weeks +

It's official, I look pregnant. This week I had multiple people in my yoga class mention I'm finally showing. Obviously they haven't noticed the 10lbs I've packed on already. Cripes! Just. Keeps. Growing. No other new and exciting news. We are under one week to moving day. Stress is at an uber high which essentially means I cry all the time. So, so sorry Chris!  On the plus side I have been feeling the first flutters and movements from our little gummy bear. It happens almost always at night as I lay down for bed. Love those little flutters. 

As a side bar, when I think about our little gummy bear I imagine a baby boy, snuggling my little man and dressing him up all handsome, but I have strong feelings it's a girl. With Sloane I had strong feelings and dreams it was a boy... so... try explaining that one! Heart rate at 12 weeks was 160 bpm (Girl) and at 16 weeks it was 164 bpm (Girl). This was my last appointment with the doctor here in Illinois and the big 20 week will be our first when we get back to Wisconsin! What do you think our little gummy bear will be? Boy or Girl?

Side bar: Happy Halloween! 


No comments:

Post a Comment