Friday, December 5, 2014

Round Two: 20 Weeks +

Cheers to halfway! I've heard people say it all the time, but this is seriously flying by. With all the planning and stress over moving, selling the house, adjusting to being a stay at home mom and looking for and interviewing for a new job I've kind of forgot at times that I'm pregnant. Then my little gummy bear gives me a swift kick back into reality... literally!

We got the opportunity to meet with our new doctor and were very pleased to hear his opinion on VBAC's (Vaginal Birth After Cesarean). We (most I) feared he would feel the risk was greater than the doctors in IL made it out to be, but was pleasantly surprised to hear roughly the same view. The biggest detail to get this rolling is that I will need to go into labor naturally, there can be no induction or we run a much higher risk of my uterus bursting. Your're welcome for the visual!

The doctor is also all for me checking out a chiropractor to help with my SI Joint pain. That's next on my list, along with finding a certified person to encapsulate my placenta. Yes, that means what you think it means, my placenta will be dried and encapsulated into pills for me to ingest. Take that for what it is, more details on that later.


Here's the belly at 20 weeks, getting nice and big, especially in part to a Thanksgiving feast! 


No comments:

Post a Comment