Monday, November 10, 2014

Farewell Food Tour: Pappaduex

Pappaduex will certainly be one of our most missed restaurants. This one was a ways away from where we lived, but always well worth the drive. Chris originally heard about this place from a co-worker and with our love of seafood and cajun we had to go. This was also the only place we have found in the area that serves boudin. That's the sausage looking ditty below. It's a mixture of dirty rice, spices and sausage stuffed into a sausage casing. It looks like a solid sausage but is actually more soft and rice like inside. Super flavorful and delish!


Our last trip there Chris and I both tried some different dishes (me, because I'm pregnant and couldn't take anymore heavy greasy food and Chris, because that's just what he does). I had the Ginger Salmon which was AHHHmazing and Chris had a tilapia and seafood/caper sauce concoction. Also, uber yummy! 



No comments:

Post a Comment