Our final food tour stop was the most fitting as it was our/my first new restaurant we tried when moving down to Plainfield. I knew there was a "cute" downtown and figured there would have to be something to eat down there. We drove down the road, saw Hop, Scotch & Vine, and thought... why not! Well that turned out to be a great decision! I would say we probably ordered from HSV a good three or four times in the first month we moved here. I say ordered because Sloane was only 4 months and too much work to go out to eat with so Chris would go pick it up and bring it home. Our favorites were hands down the stuffed burgers that were very "Juicy Lucy-esque". We would split a Jalapeno stuffed and Blue Cheese stuffed and when I was feeling naughty I would get stuffed mushrooms, there were easily the size of a baseball and the stuffing was crazy tasty. Then they had to go ahead and add a sweet thai chili sauce for dipping. Heaven! Defiantly going to miss those :(

No comments:
Post a Comment