Saturday, January 1, 2011

Top Ten Posts of 2010

2010 was a year to enjoy! This is just a glance back and my favorite top ten memories of the year. Enjoy!

#10
October is always the busiest time of the year for Chris and I...well mostly for Chris at work and all those work conferences, but there are also plenty of birthdays to celebrate. This past year's October was especially fun...

October in a Nutshell


#9
We moved into our new home in November of 2009 so when spring came around we were experiencing everything for the first time. I love this post strictly for the size of the weeds that were growing in our yard! Not for the hottie mowing the lawn...that was just an added bonus!

Fields of Umm... Weeds


#8
The PGA baby! and the first and only appearance this year of the writing of Christopher Casey

Player Coming Through


#7
We went a family trip to Florida this past June. Chris and I spent some time in Jacksonville visiting his grandma before making our way to the condo in Clearwater to meet up with my family. It was great to all travel together again, we had a blast. But we were also there on a mission....

60 Years of Love and More


#6
Simple days like this are what I loved most of 2010

30 Days of Gratitude: Day 6


#5
Our major house project of the year....the day it was done was a great one!

Landscaping Complete


#4
First timers over here......

Oh Christmas Lights..How I hate thee


#3
I don't remember where the idea came from or how Chris thought I was sane when I decided to go through with it...but I'm glad I did...and be truthful...would like to go through it again!

Excitingly Painful Weekend


#2
How could our first anniversary not make the top ten! I heart my Christopher very much and can't imagine what life would be like without him. This anniversary was 100% us and we'd like to thank the landscaping for sucking up our cash allowing us to have this wonderful day!

Happy Anniversary!


#1
The number one memory of 2010?!? What in the world could it be....really it's a no brainer...it has appeared or been mentioned in 29 of the 57 posts since it's arrival...still have no clue....really?!

The Number One Best Memory of 2010


Thanks for following our family this year through this wild ride we call life and a very Happy New Year to everyone and here is to the memories to come in 2011!

Much Love!
Ashlee, Lola & Chris Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment