Sunday, January 24, 2010

Lola Casey

So, we finally caved!! Here is our little baby girl Lola. We found her online in our local newspaper's classified section. She was house raised with a family in Marion, WI about an hour north of Appleton. When we first saw her picture we were not sure if she was a girl or a boy but quickly fell in love with the little eye patch. We later contacted the breeder and found out she was a little girl and still available.



She was born 11.02.09 so she is about 12 weeks old and weighing in roughly at 3 lbs. Lola is a Yorkie Bear(Yorkie/Shihtzu) and the breeder guessed she will maybe only be 10 pounds at the biggest, while some of her brothers and sisters could get up to 15 pounds, so we'll have to wait and find out!

Somehow Chris and I knowingly walked in and asked for sleepless nights with a new puppy, and we are up twice with her each night, but from what I remember of my family dogs growing up I think Lola is very mild mannered and gives no fuss about being in her kennel. We lucked out big time!!! Now if I could only say the same for potty training! ....We used to have nice new carpet! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment