
The following weekend we made another trip down to Waukesha for Mom's birthday, Oct. 8th and my great friends wedding! We went out to dinner at Kurt's Steakhouse for mom's b-day.....so good! SO SO SO good! Then the weekend belonged to Steph and Josh. I love these two people so much! They are such great friends and the wedding was EPIC! Here are some pics from their day.



Remember my wedding hairpiece? Of course not....but I made it myself because nothing I was finding was what I wanted and I wasn't about to spend a billion dollars on something I didn't like. So I made my own.

So I made Steph's too! Her mom got me some earrings and pieces of her grandma's wedding dress and veil to make the hairpiece from. She did not know I had these things until she got the finished product the night before at her rehearsal.

Lastly, for the third weekend in a row we headed back to Waukesha. This is pretty much the whole reason I haven't blogged all October. I was afraid of spilling the beans. My mom's birthday as I explained was Oct 8th. But it was her big 50 and a dinner out wasn't going to cut it. So we threw her a surprise party the weekend after! She never suspected a thing!
The cake to match the cake on the invite.

The hot Italian Stud and Beauty in their new aprons. Parental Advisory Warning!

Me and the pup sucking down some grub!

Lastly, Sunday morning we had family photos!! Chris snapped some pictures on his phone of our great friend Em Reichert Torhorst in action! Check out her blog for all her wonderful work and keep an eye out for a sneak peek of our family shots in the future. MPhototagraphy

No comments:
Post a Comment