Thursday, January 29, 2015

Round Two: 28 Weeks +

Woohoo! A fun two weeks or I should say a busy two weeks. We had maternity pictures with our talented sister Jenny and her new photography company Northern Photography. Shameless plug, check them out! Here's a little sneak peeked she posted later that day. We can't wait to see the rest and Blair was very cooperative, moving with me wherever I went and always smiling (haha, or I like to think). Sloane was certainly not her worst like she was for family pictures, but we can't say she was the best either.... Here's hoping to a good shot or two!


On the actual bump front, we are doing great.  I do feel like this kiddo is stretching the living life out of me, where I never really felt that way with Sloane. So she is either growing bigger in there or she likes to roll side to side more where Sloane was just a kicker. Speaking of kicks, I could lay down all day and just feel her move around. Hands down the best part. I also have a tiny outtie this time, which is thankfully not a totally gross outtie, but it's enough that Sloane wants to touch it and play with it. No! Not having it sweetie.

Lastly, our 28 week appointment and glucose test was just this past week and we passed with flying colors again. I wasn't really given the details I was in Appleton, just a quick, "glucose looks great" and we moved on. Blair's heart rate was 145bpm and  she was likely sleeping because she is always in the 160's.  All together this was a happy welcome to the THIRD TRIMESTER! Ahhh! Leg Kick! Leg Kick!


We also welcomed our nephew AJ on Jan 21st!!! He is the first and only boy on my side of the family and our third nephew! So exciting to watch our families grow, and stressful because we know holidays are going to get MORE wild every year!


...and now a little message from Sloane...
gbghxvcfdgsgsdedssagafghefgtjdythdjokjnnbfdxz
Happy Day ALL!!





No comments:

Post a Comment