Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Round Two: 26 Weeks + House Hunting Again

So every now and then I look back to my posts from my pregnancy with Sloane to see where I was at or what I was fearing back then at this point in the pregnancy. Well ironically enough at 26 weeks we were down in Illinois house hunting. We just did the very same thing this past weekend. Most of my pregnancy posts from before were some "serious" first mom worries, but the paragraph that caught my eye in this post was my "first big emotional breakdown" where I said this...
"All I could think about was how much my life was going to change with Sloane on her way, losing my job, and moving to a new city, and I have zero control over any of it!"
Dear Ashlee of the Past,

I know what you mean.

Sincerely,
Ashlee of the Present

We still haven't found a home up here that fit our must have criteria AND our budget, but on the plus side we are in a better position this time not having a house to sell. So when we do find that home we can put in an offer right away. 

On another note, I started with a chiropractor getting help for my SI joints. FINALLY! I've only been in twice now and my body has reacted a little different each time, but some change, good or bad, is an improvement because it means my body is responding and changing. I have a lot more adjustments to go but am very hopeful it will help turn this pain around.

Up next... Glucose testing!


No comments:

Post a Comment