Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Christmas 2014

This was such a fun Christmas with Sloane. For the first time she started to catch on to all the fun traditions of the holiday. We "saw" Santa but she still won't sit on his lap and doesn't understand when we ask her to tell him what she wants for Christmas. Actually anytime we asked her what she wanted she just said presents. So simple and cute! Church and lunch at Maggianos was certainly interesting this year but 'tis the age. These are the best two pictures I could get of Sloane in her full Christmas outfit.....awesome little lady.... just awesome!



Mom wouldn't let me post this next picture on Facebook but it had to happen here. These were their gifts from Grandma Wendorf in Florida. We could hardly handle ourselves with laughter. You have to love catalog shopping!


Here is Jacki, Ella, Tony and Macy out to lunch, two days before what was going to be Aj's "Birth"day. Now we all have to wait until his original due date of Jan 23rd. Or sooner if Jacki has anything to do with it!

Here's our little happy family, next year will be with the addition of Blair! Which I'm sure will not make our lunch any easier!

Time for presents!



The first time Jacki and I were pregnant together (with Sloane and Ella) I wasn't showing much at the holiday. So this time we had to get a picture together. Never mind that my 5 month belly looks nearly as big as her 7 month belly! Curse you Jax and your long torso! However, it is fun to see where our hands are on our stomachs. You can really see the difference of carrying a boy (low) vs a girl (high).

This was Christmas morning after Santa came! Sloane was super thrilled the night before about Santa coming, that morning though she was less than thrilled with the idea. It was so funny, but I'm sure that will change soon enough! Not to mention once she realized all the presents Santa brought her she went wild and didn't slow down all day!




The following weekend we had Christmas with the Casey crew.  It's always so much fun seeing the kiddos go for a free-for-all with their gifts.... fun to watch... crazy to keep organized! Sloane and Blair were both very blessed this year with lots of wonderful gifts. Although Sloane loves a good toy, I think the highlight for her was all the new clothes. She would get so excited and have to run and show Chris and I both.



And even throw them at us! "See MOM!" I love Chris and Tim's face in this picture

 Or wear them RIGHT AWAY!




 This Christmas was seriously the kind of Christmas you dream about when becoming a parent. I already can't wait for next year to see Sloane interact with Blair and for her excitement to grow even more!




No comments:

Post a Comment