Everything just keeps getting harder this time around. My hips hurt, I waddle, I grunt getting in and out of bed... and there is so much more time left! Ugh! On the plus side... We're 3/4 of the way done!!! Enjoy this little survey, I did the same one when I was pregnant with Sloane and at the 30 week mark. It was fun to compare how I felt then and now. With that, here's a comparison picture of 10-20-30 weeks! Enjoy!
Appearance
The Stats
How far along? 30 Weeks
How big is baby? Around 3 pounds and 15 inches long
Have you picked out any names yet? Miss Blair Ellison Casey
How many tests did you take? 2, the initial test and second a couple weeks later. I took 5 with Sloane! haha!
Have you had any morning sickness? This time around I had quite a bit of nausea but still never actually became sick
Stronger Sense of Smell? Nothing as extreme as having to ban permanent marker from my workplace like I did with Sloane. In general though any smell is a lot more noticeable to me
Appearance
Belly button in or out? Ugh... it's a halfie... still kind of in but defiantly poking out enough to make Sloane interested in poking at it!!
Stretch marks? From top to bottom. Thankfully though it doesn't seem so be anymore than the existing ones I had from Sloane
Have you had any swelling in your hands or feet? On and off in my hands...my rings are getting tight. Depends on my water intake that day
Maternity clothes? 90%... I'm not working right now so I wear a lot of lounge/workout clothes around the house that are not maternity. When I get dressed up to go out though it's pretty much 100% pants and 90% tops
Favorite Maternity Outfit? I pretty much dislike all my clothes this time. Hard to pick a favorite
Memories
Best moment this week? Sloane giving Blair a hug and kiss goodnight each night
What I miss: Not losing my breath just by getting out of bed
What I'm looking forward to: Holding this next little lady in our arms and Sloane meeting her sister
Do you like being pregnant? Yes, but no one told me how much harder on your body the second time around is!
What do you miss about not being pregnant? Wine and all the seafood I want
What one thing makes up for it? Blair's rolls and wiggles... when they don't hurt
Who did you first tell the good news to? Technically Sloane, then Chris. Outside of the family was my Yoga instructors so they could help me adapt my practice
What was the first thing bought for baby? Diapers... I don't actually think we've bought anything else for her yet :/
Eat, Sleep, Repeat
Food cravings? Food.... I'm certainly not picky these days!
Whats been the strangest craving you've had? Kielbasa! No seriously... why?
What is something you eat almost everyday? Oatmeal w/ freeze dried fruit, chia seeds, cinnamon and brown sugar ...my happiness in a bowl
Have you felt any movement yet? Yes, Lord Yes! This alien life form inside of me is crazy active, to the point it hurts!
Sleep? Sporadic. Some nights I'll only get up once....some nights I get up 5 or more times.
Any strange dreams? Not this time
Finish Line
Labor signs? Lots of braxton-hicks.... morning, noon and night.
What are you most nervous about? Not going into labor before my due date and needing a c-section again instead of a VBAC
Natural or Medicated? To be determined, Natural as long as I can stand incase I end up in c-section again I don't want the meds to have to go higher above an epidural
What is the nursery's theme? Prairie Field-ish with pinks, greens, and golds
What is your favorite thing in the nursery? I'll let you know when she has a nursery... for now she will be in the living room until we move into our new home
Do you or dad ever talk to baby? Yes, Her and I chat all the time
Will you take maternity leave? Currently not working, so yes/no. Yes I work be working, No I wouldn't consider it vacation with Sloane running around, packing up the duplex and moving to a new home.


No comments:
Post a Comment