The best part of being pregnant has arrived! Feeling all those kicks inside AND out! Even so much that we are starting to see them. This little lady is just as stubborn as Sloane was and will be kicking up a storm but the minute Dad puts his hand on my stomach.....radio silence! So I thought maybe I could just show Chris and put my phone on my stomach and let him see the phone move. His reply..... "Get that cancer stick off my unborn child!@" haha, oh the love!
We are getting closer to a name, handful of first names and handful of middle names just need to figure out what we like best together!
Otherwise, feeling great, hips still bother me and when I finally get my act together I'll actually schedule an appointment with the chiropractor! Or get a massage... or both!

No comments:
Post a Comment