Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Round Two: Be But Little!

Though she be but little, She is Fierce! ~ William Shakespeare


That's right, round two goes to the ladies! We are thrilled and blessed to be adding another little princess to the family! Neither Chris nor I know what's in store for a sister to sister relationship but are eager to find out!

From the very beginning this little one has been a mover and she proved no different during the ultrasound. She was moving the entire time and didn't make it easy for the tech to get some good pictures. Like I've been saying, this is going to be our real wild child! We lucked out on a few good shots and because of all the moving and grooving we got to see a 3D and 4D picture. We never had that with Sloane, so that was fun.



My favorite part though was when the tech told us we were having another girl (I caught her slip twice before the official announcement) and was pointing out her parts. Chris shot up out of the chair and was about 10" from the screen like he could read it and was going to prove her wrong. He couldn't quite believe it and really, neither could I.  I was so sure it was a boy, more so than I was "sure" Sloane would be a boy too. I guess that's my tell. No names yet. I long list of likes, but nothing we've even talked about yet.

After the appointment we met up with family for dinner to share the news. We grabbed a few pink frosted cupcakes and gave them each one while their eyes were closed.



For the fun of it, here's my bumpage from week 10 to week 20!






No comments:

Post a Comment