Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

I'm trying to catch up on as many blog posts as possible while Sloane is sleeping. This is my third one today....BOOM....productivity! 

Since moving to Illinois Chris and I had to make the decision to travel only to one family at each holiday. This year we started with Thanksgiving in Port Edwards with Chris' family. Grandma and Grandpa Casey were in 7th heaven with full access to Miss Sloane for 5 days. She was kissed, loved, snuggled and ticked more than ever!


We had a great long weekend spending time with the family, drinking baileys, shopping, drinking baileys, watching movies, and did I mention drinking baileys. My liver is happy to be home!




 Lastly, because we won't with the Casey family at Christmas we had a little holiday cheer as well!! Us adult kids exchanged Christmas gifts and Miss Sloane got her Christmas presents and she got to meet Santa for the very first time! She did great, didn't cry at all and was all smiles!









No comments:

Post a Comment