Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Happy Half Birthday!

I can't believe it's been 6 months already. Our little baby is becoming a little girl and it's mind blowing to watch. Miss Sloane just broke her first tooth and Chris had a mini moment. He realized his baby was growing up. Tiny tear!

I few things I want to remember are her uncontrollable giggles when we pretend to sneeze. The voice that she seems to have found and think we should have to hear every minute that our attention may momentarily sway from her direction, and finally her faces. More specifically the gagging face she makes whenever we try a new food. We've started sweet potatoes and banana's, she gives us a gag at first and then two bites later she loves them and smiles for more.

Here are her at home 6 month pictures. We are very excited for Em to come this Thursday for Sloane's professional 6 month pictures and family photos.

Our goof ball rolling around

Crazy faces


Before I forget.... Happy Belated Halloween!



No comments:

Post a Comment