Sloane's First Tooth Broke: Oct 27th
Sloane's First Solid Food other than Rice Cereal: Oct 31st - Sweet Potato, YUM!
Sloane's First Time in a full out crawl: 7 months :) I don't recall the exact date, my bad!
Before starting to crawl Sloane worked on her yoga. She would get up into a downward dog position and kick her leg up and over her back. Great stretch for her little back....even she has no clue what she's actually doing.
The grinding of her teeth...DEAR LORD....the grinding of her teeth. URGH! We couldn't figure out for the longest time how she was making that noise, her first top tooth just up and broke without any irritation. Next thing we knew, boom, top tooth was there and hanging out loud and proud hillbilly style. Her two front teeth are the ones that were suppose to come in first....instead our little lady is rocking two hillbillies on either side. It's hilarious.
Flipping over on the changing table and seeing how close she can get her naked butt to the edge.
Lastly, foods we love and food we do not love so much....
~Food We Love ~
Sweet Potato
Zucchini
Yellow Squash
Winter Squash
Peas (rocky start though)
Carrots (Mom does not care for the stains her carrot spit-up make on the carpet)
Banana
Apples
Cinnamon Pears
Peach Yogurt
Celery
Rice Cereal
Oatmeal Cereal
Corn
Edamame
~Foods We Do Not Love So Much~
Avocado (sometimes I think she is not my daughter)
Plain yogurt (I don't blame her)
Green Beans and Rice
Regular Oatmeal (I ate this EVERY morning for breakfast when I was pregnant, super weird)


No comments:
Post a Comment