I sent this out to my work a month ago when I returned. I never made it down to the Milwaukee office to show off our little peanut, so this was the next best thing. I wanted to get it on the blog so Sloane could see how ridiculous Mom and Dad were when she was born. Also, how darn funny her expressions and personality can be sometimes~!
Hi! My name Sloane, I have strawberry blonde hair, 22 1/4" tall, blue eyes, and not that a lady should ever feel the need to share but I'm 3 months old and weigh 9 1/2 pounds
I enjoy lounging poolside…
Indulging in a good book…
I love dogs, especially mine…
I enjoy deep and in depth conversation, I'm a very good listener…
I'm very fit and active as I love to spend time out at the golf course with Mom and Dad…
According to Dad, I'm not allowed to date until 30…I'll give him a few years…He'll soften up, I've got him around my little finger!






No comments:
Post a Comment