They are currently in the middle of re-paving our road. Concrete is suppose to be down today and cured by Friday so Saturday morning we will be able to pull the moving truck up into the driveway. Fingers crossed they stay on schedule. The construction company even said they would put in a gravel ramp into our driveway for us. If things don't stay on schedule, we could be walking our boxes a very long way away and that will make for the most miserable move!
On the fun side, Chris and I spent the weekend finishing packing and purging the basement. In the process I found lots of fun gems like my mother's baby shower invite, my birth announcement and even my ultrasound pictures. Very cool. My parents also seemed to have kept every single award I ever received....and I mean EVERY award.... case in point...
Thanks Mom and Dad!
I also found this picture of what I believe is our first dog Zita as a little puppy. I could be wrong though and this could be Tess. But I think the pictures we have of Tess are her sleeping inside of a baseball helmet. Way too cute!

No comments:
Post a Comment