Saturday, August 4, 2012

Time for School

Mid-July we found out the couple who had an offer in on our house was not able to sell their home and was pulling it from the market. They then pulled their offer, so we are back to square one. 

One thing lead to another and since we have not sold the home it's back to work I go. This past week was my first week and it worked out pretty well. I few high and few lows. Sloane is now in daycare during the week. Its easy to leave her there because I know she's getting lots of love and attention.

First Day of "School"


Having Sloane at daycare has been nice, it gives both Chris and I a little bit a break, helps Sloane out with more of a schedule and makes our time at home in the evening that much more fun and entertaining.

I had made a promise to myself that before I went back to work I would finish the blanket I was making for Sloane. It's been a long while since I've talked about it, but if you remember this blanket was made from the back drop fabrics for my bump pictures. I hid the 10 square in with other patterns for Sloane to find. Along with the blanket is a book of the the story of my pregnancy and our time together while she was in the womb. Bump photos and all included.




No comments:

Post a Comment