Friday, December 2, 2011

The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly

The Good:
I have been so lucky as to have an easy peezy lemon squeezy pregnancy so far.

The Bad:
I haven't felt our little munchkin kick yet and I'm dying too! I've had moments where I've thought maybe that was it, but since I have nothing to compare it to I can't be sure. I've also had some more wicked dreams consisting of futuristic hospitals that morph into mental facilities that I must escape from, and I did...via hot air balloon from a race car track! I know what your all thinking and go ahead, laugh it up! Also during that dream I did not get a glimpse of my baby, just two other friends having babies. I shared with Autumn the other day she had a boy and was skipping around the hospital holding the naked boy up like Simba from the Lion King. Now that I think of it, that doesn't seem too out of place for a mental facility, looks like I'll have company there! Also joining me will be our friend Amber who has a handsome boy and lovely little girl already and in the dream she had another little girl. She was rather calm about it though, must have only been visiting Autumn and I in the nut house!

So my dreams continue to be about multiple babies. The latest was my sister-in-law Jacki giving birth once a week for three weeks straight! The first was their little Ella, the second was also a girl with bright blonde hair, and the third was yet another girl with strawberry blonde hair that was long and faded into bright blonde hair with brown tips on the end. Yup....not weird at all! I had to text her and apologize for mentally putting her through labor for three weeks straight!

Lastly,

The Ugly:
Quite literally! If this acne doesn't let up soon I'm going to lose it! Not a big fan! Another thing that can go away any time now, the crazy mad itching! Seriously, I lotion/oil every day! I'm looking like a fool with my hands constantly scratching god knows what! 

No comments:

Post a Comment