Wednesday, December 14, 2011

"20 Week" Doc Appt: The Big One!

I can tell you right away that you aren't going to find out the sex of our baby in this blog post. So if that's what you're here for you mind as well stop reading! We're not telling until Christmas!

We had our 20 week appointment yesterday and before I forget everything I wanted to write it down. The appointment went great, we got to see our little munchkin again, for Chris it was the first time since Baby was a smudge on the screen, so that was pretty cool to see Baby's development. We got to see all the details, bones, heart, brain, spine, hands, feet and of course the money shot! Funny story about that to come! Baby was moving and grooving in there and the nurse was surprised that I haven't really felt any movement yet besides a couple flutters. Then she noticed my placenta is sitting on the front half of my stomach and more than likely acting as extra padding (like I don't have enough) for baby's kicks. She's interested to hear how often I feel the baby once they get stronger because Baby was not sitting still at all. Our little peanut did give me one good swift kick that took Chris a little by surprise, but again, I didn't feel it.

Any who, Baby is doing well and healthy. Our little peanut weighs 10oz and has a heart rate of 154bpm.



Here are some pictures from today, the 3d one is actually much better than it's showing here, the scan didn't turn out the greatest.


Yummy Fingers!

I wish this picture turned out better, you can see Baby's cute little button of a nose!

No comments:

Post a Comment