Everything else has been good. My cough only becomes an issue now right after I eat and usually goes away pretty quickly, so I think the medication is helping out. As annoying as it is, I can live with this if it sticks around for the long haul. Sleeping at night has increasingly become more uncomfortable. My back has been hurting when I sleep on my side so I spend the night flipping from one side to another. I also keep finding myself waking up on my back which can cause the blood flow to the baby to be cut off. It's mostly only an issue when you're bigger like 28 weeks and on, but it's never too early to start. If using a pillow under my one side doesn't help I may have to try some wedges. More stuff in bed at night...great!
People are also starting to comment more on my belly as it gets bigger. No major belly grabbers yet except for our mom's. I had an evening event for work the other day at our local wine bar. I wasn't wearing an outfit that really showed off my bump but the hot chocolate and water gave me away. A lot of my clients were finding out for the first time. That's super weird, not only having your work know but now all the clients you visit as well. But on the list of weird things pregnancy brings, that's pretty low.
19 Weeks on the dot, almost halfway!
When you find out what your having, could you post a picture of the ornament. It will be easier for me to find if I know the color!
ReplyDeleteBBQ :-)
Lol! Nice try Barb!
ReplyDeleteLooks like we carry about the same :)
ReplyDelete