Sunday, December 4, 2011

18 Weeks +

Things are moving and grooving around this house. I think I'm feeling our little one just a little bit. It's still hard to tell, but I'm becoming more aware. "We" meaning Chris is in the process of switching the office to the opposite room so the old office can be the nursery. We've got nothing to put in it, but it's progress :)

As for me, I've had a cough for the past week and it's increasingly getting more annoying. I don't have normal cold symptoms and from anything I've read it actually might be a different form of heart burn. I plan on giving the doctor a call because I don't sleep very well to begin with...and then you toss in a couple coughing fits and it's all over! Otherwise...everything is great :)

New Christmas fabric for December! Happy Holidays!


No comments:

Post a Comment