Another week come and gone and that baby still doesn't want to pop out! I know there will come a day when I will feel my skin couldn't possibly stretch any further but for now I need that sweet little baby to pop out and say hello already!
On another note, Tuesday is our next doctors appointment and we'll hopefully get to see our little nugget again! After Tuesday's appointment we will be scheduling the big ultrasound where they take a look at everything in more detail, including the sex of Baby C! Have a mentioned yet that Chris and I have decided to find out the sex? One less thing to worry about in our crazy lives right now.
I'll keep you all posted about the appointment on Tuesday but until then here is my 15 week belly. Almost sticking out past the... umm... upper region... Maybe when that happens is when I'll feel as if I'm popped instead of looking like I just ate a little too much ice cream!
No comments:
Post a Comment