Sunday, November 20, 2011

Day 19: Girls Day

I had lots of energy from the great night of sleep the night before. Which means I got out of bed in time to take a shower and attempt to look cute today. As bad as I want this belly to pop out already I'm still in that in between where I just feel like a bloated house rather than a glowing mom-to-be.  So it felt good to get dressed up and take my time doing my hair and makeup.

Either way, my great friend Steph came to town to shop and shop we did. We are dangerous together as proven by the slew of time we spent in the Christmas department at Hobby Lobby. I found a few more cute maternity tops for some good deals at Macy's (I really need to stop!) and feel in love with a cute pair of boots at Francesca's Collections that I immediately added to my Christmas list..wink, wink!

Steph and I tried a new restaurant in town, Kensington Grille, for dinner before heading to the theater to see the newest installment of the Twilight series... and yes... I will probably make Chris go again with me when he gets home! 

Thanks for coming to play Steph and breaking up Chris' long road trip for me! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment