Last year there were five or six major snow storms in our area, all of which accumulated 14" of snow or more. Of those five or six storms Chris was home for one of them... I repeat... ONE! Not only that, but the one storm he was home for we were snowed into the house with our good friends Em and Will over. So instead of having to handle the snow by himself... there was four of us. You might have been able to gather by now that for the remaining four to five storms I was not so lucky to be snowed in with three other people!
Not that I'm bitter or anything, but this winter (which has been rumored to be a nasty one) is fast approaching, I'm working on growing a mini human, and the first snow fall of the year was yesterday and the Hubbs..... GONE!
I'm very grateful it is still warm enough that there was no need to shovel and it will all be melted away soon. I'll excuse this storm from the "I Dislike Chris Very Much When He Travels" tally I count every winter.
No comments:
Post a Comment