After some thought a few reasons popped into my head....girl's are cheap....girl's are too emotional....girl's have commitment issues and girl's can change their minds at the drop of a hat. So, you try planning a week away...let alone a weekend away with girls.
I decided to start small...I only asked for a weekend and I got some takers! That was three years ago at the First Annual Girls Weekend...see below...
The Original Crew(Minus Emily and I)

Em and I

My plan has always been to build up to a bigger trip every other year, just like the boys, and although we are not quite there I think we are well on our way.
So with all that explanation out of the way this year was the 3rd annual trip. We stayed at two condos in Door County, WI. Not much going on up there in the winter...but we make it happen...burnt pizza and hot apple pie anyone!?! We set a record this year, 12 girls attended, I repeat, 12!! I have to thank my good friend Steph for helping with the planning efforts, there is way more planning than thought that goes into 12 girls spending a weekend together. There was a great mix of friends from all walks of our lives and it was awesome to introduce everyone to all the girls I love the mostest and even meet someone new for the first time. It was a blast!
Mir and I

Wine and Chocolate Tasting at a local winery

The Whole Crew

Side One

Side Two

Sisters!

Jax and I "Making it a Great Day!" just for Tony!
No comments:
Post a Comment