Friday, October 17, 2014

Round Two: 14 Weeks +

Time is flying it seems. Second trimester already! What!? Not fully in maternity clothes yet but close. With the move coming up I had to get out my maternity clothes all at once so I would be ready for them and not trying to remember what box I put them in later on. Are they at the storage unit? The in-laws? Or in the basement?

I just had my 12 week appointment roughly two weeks ago and got the hear our little gummy bears heartbeat! It was a quick find for the nurse which was very reassuring to mom! Strong, healthy and 160 bpm. Another girl maybe? It was outstanding to feel that same wild feeling you get the first time you hear your baby's heartbeat, even being the second first time!

I thought this would be my last appointment down here in Illinois but turns out I'll have one more literally the week we move. Nothing like cutting it close. On the plus side that gives me time to find a new doctor up north. Unfortunately, what it also means is until I get up to Stevens Point I can't get any physical therapy or treatment for "the pain in my butt". The doc didn't think it was sciatica, but if it's not…then what!? The last couple weeks have been the worst yet and although yoga helps temporarily with relief it hasn't been helping to heal. Moving day can't come soon enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment