Friday, October 3, 2014

Round Two: 10 Weeks +

So along with all the fluffy "Oooo's and Ahhhh's I'm pregnant"… come the "ooh God, ahhh I think I'm going to yak!" For real.

I'll go ahead and say it, because there is no jinxing it now, I had a glorious pregnancy with Sloane. No morning sickness, no aches, minimal night time waking, just a big ol' happy PG. Well if that perfect little angel turned out to be my Wild Child…I have another thing coming with this little one. I have still been extremely lucky to have not been throwing up, but I do constantly feel like I'm going to, which is worse in my opinion. Just puke already and get it over with! I'm thinking it's my prenatal vitamins and I just need to find the right sequence for me to take them. I'm also starting to feel some sciatic pain. I actually didn't have any with Sloane until after giving birth. My guess is something shifted around, I never had it checked out or taken care of and now it's back in full force as my pelvis starts to shift all over again. Awesome! Time to see what a chiropractor is all about!

Here is the 10 week belly. Although I'm not quite showing yet, I can definitely feel how this is going to happen much more quickly! Mostly I just feel thick right now and the pants are starting to get a weeee bit tighter.


No comments:

Post a Comment