Two weeks ago Tony, Jacki and the girls came to spend the weekend! It was so great to have them down here and spend some quality time with them and let the little ladies have some quality time together as well.
Saturday Jax and I went out for dinner while the boys stayed home and put Sloane, Ella and Macy to bed. We tried a place called The Tap House. It was new to me, and to Jax for that matter. The food was excellent!! We had an Apple Brie Flatbread that was to die for! We then made out was to a Jodi Picoult book signing. Jacki has been to many and has many if not all of her books signed. This was my first time seeing Jodi though and it was so great. I loved hearing about not only about the book but about her career as a writer.
Mucho love to Tony, Jax, Ella and Macy!
Ella and Sloane playing before bed.
Ella, you sit there, I'll read you a story
Kids toys are boring... let's play with the dogs!
This is essentially what Mace-A-Roo did all weekend. I forgot she was even there sometimes. I miss those sleepy days.
Jacki, Myself and Jodi Picoult




No comments:
Post a Comment