Saturday, March 2, 2013

Casey Filled Weekend

Two weeks ago we had a great visit from another third of the Casey clan...or I should say Casey Klan with a K, as in the K-Brothers! Kellan and Keegan. Tim, Sarah and the brothers K made the long 4 1/2 plus drive down to Plainfield. It had been a while since we have seen them and it was so great to have some quality brother, sister, niece and nephew time.

We went out for fish when they arrived on Friday. Although, "going out for a fish-fry" down here is very different. We are still searching for a restaurant that has a traditional Wisconsin fish-fry or at least as close as possible. Hop, Scotch & Vine did not turn out to be that place, but we did find out they have excellent fish.

Somehow Friday night was the night we decided to really tie it on. Not really sure why, considering we were all going to the gym the next day in some way, shape or form. Sarah and I were heading to yoga in the morning, so Tim wanted to give some poses a try....


After yoga we came home so the boys could go to the gym and climb the rock wall. Last I heard someone got schooled by their little brother. But that's just a rumor I heard ;) We then all met up to go swimming and hopefully tire all the kiddos out so the adults could relax Saturday night. Mission accomplished, unfortunately it also seemed to tire some of the adults out as well.

To say this house was a mad-house might be an understatement. Did I mention we also had my parents dog? So 4 adults, 3 kiddos under 3 and 3 dogs later....









No comments:

Post a Comment