That's Steph and Josh Pacocha to us. We love them, their the best. We laughed so much this weekend and I could take this post in a whole other direction with the content of our discussions but I'm not going to. I'm going to keep it simple.
Sam's Run for Chris and Josh's "Day Date" with Sloane...and each other....
Chris and I are super excited that Steph and Josh are expecting a mini Pacocha in July!! We can't wait to swap funny/horror stories of parenting with them. It's so damn cute too to see how excited Josh is for this baby, maybe even more than Steph! He spent the entire weekend playing with Sloane, feeding her, and carrying around our video monitor every minute she was asleep. Not kidding...it was practically attached to his hip....
Also attached to his hip was Miss Lola. She loves Josh, which of course made her Mom (me) jealous!
The Packer game was an epic fail but we had a load of yummy game food. Too much game food, I over did it a little. Made for great leftovers during the week though! Must. Go. To. Gym. Now!
Here's Steph with Miss Sloane on game day.
i LOVE the Steph and Josh. I wish every day that we lived closer so they wouldn't have to scrounged for toll money, Steph wouldn't have to freeze when Josh has the window rolled down 5 miles before the actual toll, or they wouldn't have to open the door to pay the toll because their windows froze shut during the ice storm. Yeah, living closer would be nice for a lot of wonderful reasons! Big thank you to them for riding our way and spending an exciting weekend doing nothing!

No comments:
Post a Comment