Sunday, June 24, 2012

Summer Fun

First things first, I had so much to say I had to write 2 posts. So if you're just reading this and haven't seen the other, go check it out. That's an order.

Second thing, this is a photo overload kind of post...

I came across this picture just the other day, I almost forgot about it. This is the last picture of our family before Sloane arrived. We were on our way to the hospital just after this. 

Our love is now starting to smile, coo and giggle. I may be having the worst day ever with her and then she smiles and I can't help but smile back.



Our good friends Autumn and Rich offered to watch Sloane for us so we could go out for a nice dinner and some drinks. Their daughter Annessa was beyond thrilled to practice being a big sister as they are expecting their second in November. They loved having her and said it was great practice for two kiddos and helped them figure out some of the necessities they'll need around the house. Happy to help!

Annessa thought this would help Sloane sleep...she's wide awake under there.

Chris and I went out to the Melting Pot and had a wonderful surf and turf fondue dinner. It was nice, but both Chris and I feel the place is pretty gimmicky and the food is not worth the price you pay. We thankfully had a groupon that was worth over 50% off. We then went to the local wine bar for a relaxing child-free drink.

 This past week Chris needed to hit the road for a few days so on his way he dropped us girls off at Nana and Papa Wendorfs. We spent the week shopping, visiting with friends, and partying!

Cousins! They both have looks like they aren't too sure about each other. We're sure they'll start to grow on each other. Partners In Crime & BFF's

Later that week we had to take a bath (in Nana's bathroom sink) to get ready to party!

Then we got dressed and pretty!

Who was the party for you ask? Auntie Ali graduated from college! Boy do I feel old, Ali was my first babysitting gig. Now she's my lovely grown-up seester! Love you!

 Family Photo-op

Lastly, Sloane's magical disappearing act and play time with Lola, who is starting to think Sloane's toys are her's as well.





No comments:

Post a Comment