I attended my 6 week doctors appointment, everything is on the up and up physically. My incision is healing very well and although my ab muscles are still a little tender I was given the okay to start abdominal workouts. The aftermath of the stretch marks is devastating...to me anyway...I can kiss a two piece swimsuit goodbye. We also talked about my pregnancy induced carpel tunnel which is long gone now. It took about 3 weeks after Sloane was born for it to go away but eventually it turned to a more achy feeling and then nothing....until now; my right hand has the same achy feeling and quick sharp pains in the wrist if I use my hand the wrong way. The doctor thinks I may have overcompensated while I had the CT and caused a strain. I have the pleasure now of seeing an orthopedic doctor to help fix it.
We've also recently celebrated Chris' first Father's day! We kept it pretty casual, mostly spoiled dad all day and watched a whole lot of golf! Dad is doing a great job with Miss Sloane and he would and does give her everything and anything she wants. Trouble Trouble Trouble!
Of course there are still days like this...
... and many more to come!

No comments:
Post a Comment